Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of all or any part of this website (“this Site”) is conditional upon your continued acceptance of and compliance with the following provisions.
This Site is operated by Crepe Delicious (“Crepe Delicious”™). If you have any questions please contact:
147 Citation Drive, Unit 30
Or email email@example.com or call 1 (877) 582-7373.
- The information and services provided on this Site are provided as a public service. Although we endeavor to ensure that the content, information and services are as current and accurate as possible, errors may occur. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information and services provided.
- Information, content and services provided may be changed without notice.
- Access to this Site is provided on an “as is” basis. You should not assume that your use of this Site will be error free or that this Site will operate without interruption or error.
- Crepe Delicious disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of this Site or the information or services provided, including all implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, whether express or implied, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
- Crepe Delicious is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of any errors or omissions by Crepe Delicious or out of or in connection with this Site or the use of this Site or any delay or inability to use this Site or from reliance on Crepe Delicious or this Site or any information, content, products or services obtained through this Site, including without limitation any loss of use, lost data, lost profits, business interruption, personal injury, or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss, whether based on negligence, breach of contract or any other cause of action, even if Crepe Delicious has been informed of the possibility thereof.
- All rights including copyright in this Site and all of the information and materials found thereon, including without limitation those portion of the HTML code not governed by the General Public Licence (GPL), and any other code used to generate any portion of this Site, belong to Crepe Delicious or third parties who have granted a licence to Crepe Delicious to use their property. Use of the Site is provided to you solely for your own personal use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance or other similar uses by you. Unless otherwise indicated on our Site, you may display, download and print any information on the Site for such personal use. No derivative works or compilations are to be made of any of the content, information or materials found on this Site without Crepe Delicious™ prior express written permission. Any trademarks, logos, service marks, official marks or other marks displayed on this Site are the property of Crepe Delicious or third parties and nothing on this Site is to be construed as granting, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or other right to use any such trademarks, logos, service marks, official marks or other marks without the prior express written permission of their owners.
- All rights, including copyright, in any information (including articles and other content) linked to, from, but not hosted on this Site continue to be owned by their respective owners.
Although Crepe Delicious takes all commercially reasonable measures to maintain the security of this Site, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy and security cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is especially vulnerable to interception and forging. Crepe Delicious will not be responsible for any damages you may suffer as a result of transmitting confidential information through the internet, or implicitly or explicitly authorizing Crepe Delicious or others to send confidential information to you in this manner.
Unlawful and Prohibited Uses
- You agree that your use of this Site, and the information and services provided, will not violate any applicable local, provincial, state, federal, national, international or other laws, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.
Actions that you agree not to take include, without limitation:
- Taking or attempting to take any action that grants or would grant you access to this Site to an extent greater than authorized by Crepe Delicious;
- Taking or attempting to take any action that results or would result in any unauthorized modification, addition or deletion to this Site;
- Taking or attempting to take any action that violates or would violate the security of this Site;
- Taking or attempting to take any action that imposes or would impose an unreasonable or excessively large load on this Site’s resources or infrastructure;
- Knowingly providing false or misleading information to Crepe Delicious.
Linking to this Site
You agree that you will not without Crepe Delicious™ express prior written consent:
- Direct links to pages within this Site other than to its home page, including without limitation direct links to search functions;
- Re-use or re-display any content or modification of any content on this Site; or
- Redeliver any content of this Site by use of ‘frames’ or otherwise.
Choice of Law
Crepe Delicious™ and the logo are trademarks owned by Crepe Delicious.