MARCH 17, 2020
Dear valued guests,
As the COVID-19 situation unfolds, we want you to know that the health and safety of our guests and staff are our top priority.
We are monitoring the situation closely and are following updates and guidelines provided by public health agencies as well as the World Health Organization to ensure we keep you and our employees safe and healthy.
We continue to implement the following ongoing health and safety procedures in our restaurants:
- Proper and frequent sanitization of all frequently touched surfaces in guest areas
- Proper and frequent sanitization of all equipment, utensils and surfaces in food preparation and service areas
- Proper and frequent handwashing using soap and water
- Use of gloves when handling food
- Employees exhibiting any signs or symptoms of sickness are prohibited from working
We will continue to monitor information and follow the guidelines from public health officials to help minimize any risk to our guests and employees and to help keep our community safe.
In the meantime, our franchise partners are open for take-out orders and delivery orders via food delivery service apps. For information on Crepe Delicious stores in your local area, it’s best to call ahead to your local store to get the most up-to-date info on closings, hour changes, and more.
Thank you for your ongoing support.